Inspiring and Achieving Together
- To inspire and develop pupils to rise and meet the challenges of an ever changing world; developing future citizens who are able to cope with change.
- To work as a whole school community to maintain high standards of behaviour and respect within and outside of school.
- To care for and develop the whole child to lead a healthy lifestyle, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- To continue to create a welcoming, caring and safe school community in which all pupils and staff are valued as individuals.
- To develop an appreciation of Christian beliefs, practices and values. To respect and be sensitive to other people’s beliefs, faiths and cultures
- To provide a rich stimulating curriculum with a range of opportunities to empower pupils to achieve excellent standards and become lifelong learners.
- To strengthen partnerships between the school, parents, governors, church and community to create genuine pride in ourselves and school.
- To maximise the potential of the indoor and outdoor learning environments, and use them creatively in our curriculum.
- To care for our environment through our curriculum and practices, to teach respect for our world and how we should care for it for future generations as well as our own.