Ofsted & Performance Data
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Exam and Assessment Results
The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021-2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
Below, are some of the positive comments selected from our latest report to give you a flavour.
- Welcoming and inclusive school
- There are harmonious relationships between pupils and staff
- Pupils treat each other with kindness
- Staff are ambitious for pupils
- Pupils are proud
- Pupils relish the opportunity to take part in leadership roles
- Designed an ambitious curriculum
- Children in the early years secure knowledge of number successfully
- Pupils are enthusiastic about their learning
- Children in early years are busy, independent and confident learners
- Adaptations enable pupils with SEND to access the same learning as their peers.
- Pupils with complex needs have a personalised approach
- Pupils’ wider development is a strength of the school
- The school’s sporting achievements are a great sense of pride within the school.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding embedded across the school