We believe our children should wear named school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. We believe this:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
We recognise the parent/carer’s right to shop around and welcome the purchasing of items of uniform from other retailers. However, it is expected these items are the same colour/style and are of sufficient quality to serve the purpose intended. We do encourage school jumpers/cardigans and PE tops/hoodies to have our logo.
*Please note the new logo will begin with the 2023/24 Reception class and filter through the school. The new logo may appear in older year groups as the supplier brings in new stock.
Please find a pictorial representation of our uniform expectations below followed by our uniform policy.